Sunday 8 December 2013

...Winter Makeup Look... Super-Berry

Instagram has just been made available on Windows phones! I've been dying to try it out, so I thought I'd use it to take pictures of a makeup look I've been living in recently...
My orange towel looking casual there...

I think this look is not too much over the top but still quite glamorous. This is what I used for it...

My Benefit Sugarbomb blusher is really ready to die now, but I can still scrape the remnants from the bottom before I have to get a new one. The poor thing has worked hard for me these last two years, it's earn't it's retirement. 

Powder: Rimmel London Stay Matte - Translucent, cheap and cheerful powder. Great at keeping oily skin at bay.

Mascara: No.7 Intense Volume - A water-based mascara with a very thin formula, perfect for when you want to give your lashes a very natural boost. I never feel like I'm wearing heavy mascara with this and it doesn't make my eyes sore after a long day.

Primer: E.L.F. Mineral Infused Primer - Reviewed here.

Eyeshadow: Benefit World Famous Neutrals - Eyenessa's Most Glamorous Nudes Ever (colours used: It's Complicated all over lids and on inner corners, and Call my Buff on the brow bone.) Reviewed here.
Natural Collection Solo Eyeshadow in Crushed Walnut - A nice matte brown, great for contouring.

Eyebrows: Topshop Brows Pencil in Brown - A great brunette match, at least for me. This pencil is HUGE, I'd be sharpening this for days before it ran out.

Lips: Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 107 - A matte berry/purple... lovelovelove! 

I also forgot to put the foundation I used in the picture; it was Estee Lauder Double Wear.

Xxxx

P.S. For anyone interested... I GOT THE JOB!!! (See two posts below...)

No comments:

Post a Comment