Sunday 29 December 2013

...Urban Decay - Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush

This is a beauty!

I asked for a new foundation brush for Christmas out of sheer necessity. My poor Lancome Flat Brush was shedding bristles like a Persian cat sheds fur.

I was secretly hoping for the Real Techniques Stippling Brush, since I've heard so many good reviews, but when I unwrapped this sexy little thing I was just as thrilled!

The bristles are beautifully soft and the brush is nice and chunky. It requires no expertise to get lovely results when blending in foundation and powder.

I've tried it with a few different foundations and the results have been just as good with each. I've yet to try it with blusher, but the powder application is nice and easy - best if you apply quite liberally, there isn't much room for subtlety with this.

There is only one bad thing that I have to say about this brush: It eats foundation!

I have to use twice as much liquid foundation on this brush to get enough of it buffed into my face. With cream foundations this isn't as big an issue, but with any kind of liquid the brush sucks it away into oblivion.

Other than that little niggle - I'm in love! No more flat foundation brushes for me!

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment