Tuesday 7 January 2014

...Diorshow Waterproof Liner - Rosy Gold

I've seen Michelle Phan using a rose gold eyeliner in many of her recent videos on YouTube and I completely fell in love with the way that it brightened and opened up her eyes! I looked all over Boots for a similar one but I couldn't find anything in the cheaper makeup sections...

So I took a deep breath and headed to the Dior counter (oh dear, oh dear, oh dear).

 "Wow... That's really pretty..."
 "£18?! No, I couldn't possibly spend that much on an eyeliner..."
"Limited edition, you say? And it comes with a little built-in sharpener?..."
*sigh* "...I'll pay by card."

And God it's so pretty! I could just sit and look at it! The colour pay off is amazing and it stays put for hours without smudging or moving around. And the tiny sharpener is such a cute little detail, not that it's really needed since the nib is so thin anyway.

I've already had compliments on my makeup and I really am so glad I caved, it was the last one in stock! BOOM!

As usual the picture quality isn't great, but I still think the liner looks lovely. This is the only makeup I'm wearing on my eyes, it's such an easy way to make your eyes look bright and awake. I've never owned anything limited edition before, mostly because it takes me so long to decide to buy something. I have to ponder a product for a good few weeks and read lots of reviews before I'll buy it. But now I own limited edition Dior I feel like part of an exclusive, fancy club! Woo!

It also makes a great highlighter for the cupids bow and the brow bone. The multitasking makes me feel a lot better about the price.

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment