Monday 14 July 2014

Airport-Friendly Beauty

When you're travelling light, the 100ml airport liquid limit is both a good and a bad thing. Good in that it challenges to you rethink what you really need and be creative about what you decide to take with you - Lord knows liquids are the heaviest thing you end up carrying. Bad, in that decanting is the bane of my f*cking life (pardon my French).

That being said, I love having smaller bottles of products to carry around with me. Why are small things always cuter?

Vichy SPF50 Capital Soleil Stick
You can't go wrong with a suncream stick. Great for the tops of your ears, face, all that jazz. No liquid in sight and really lightweight too!

Avene Eau Thermale - 50ml
Way handier than the larger version, and there is nothing better to really cool you down when you've been walking in the sun.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir - 30ml
A gorgeous little bottle, and very soothing to use as aftersun, along with lashings of Sudacrem.

Nuxe Huile Prodigeuse OR - 50ml
Admittedly the bottle here is heavy, but it feels like such a treat to apply and makes your skin shimmer beautifully. It's not like horrible school disco glitter, it's so much more luxurious, and the smell is divine. When slumming it, this really makes me feel like a rich lady.

Fan
Everyone needs a fan, cheap as chips and adorable. I used to carry one of those little battery powered ones, but then one of them tore my hair out. Plus, they do make you look a bit of a loser, with their weedy little whining noise.

And there we go! I also have a really sweet 100ml bottle of Bioderma, and a travel sized version of my favourite perfume. I wish all brands made products in such convenient sizes!

Xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I love these types of posts and seeing what others bring away with them.. The Caudalie Beauty Elixir is a favourite of mine too, and I've been using it so much lately! I love the scent and how refreshing it feels on the skin.. I also really want to try the Nuxe Huile Prodigeuse - I've heard great things about it! x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete