Friday 4 July 2014

Topshop Glow Highlighter in Gleam

I'm not healthy enough to have that lovely natural glow to my face, so smearing things on my cheekbones is the best I can do. One of the nicest things I've been smearing lately is this Topshop Highlighter in the shade "Polish" which is a sort of pearly white. They had a gold and a rose gold version too, which I really wish I'd picked up, since a golden glow is so much more summery. Even so, this is lovely!


The little pot is sweet, but heavy so it's not really great to carry around. Even so, you get a hell of a lot since a little goes a long way. It catches the light really well and is creamy and easy to apply. It doesn't disturb your makeup if you apply it over the top, however it does crease something chronic, so anybody hoping to double it up as a cream eyeshadow will be disappointed. 

It looks good on the inner corners of the eye too. I'm not really deft enough to prod at my eye with my fingers so this is the job for a smudging brush. 

It goes for £9 in Topshop, and I really would recommend it as a fuss-free highlighter.

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment