Sunday 6 July 2014

Bioderma

I've been happily plodding along with my Garnier Micellar Water for the last four months or so now and I'm rather a fan of the 'If it ain't broke' mantra. Then Escentual had it's 1/3 off French pharmacy event again and I saw a 100ml bottle of the Bioderma Micellar Water for £3. I've thought about trying it for a while, so this was my opportune moment.

I bought the 100ml because I'm backpacking around Europe in 3 weeks, starting with a flight to Amsterdam. I'm taking no hold luggage so everything has to go with me in my bag; hence backpacking... But that means no liquids over 100ml.

Adorable or what?

I figured 100ml was more than enough for a months usage, but we'll see! The route ends up in France anyway so I could always stock up there...

And of course I had to give it a little try. It's certainly better than the Garnier water in that you need less of it to have the same results. It feels slightly oilier but in a good way, in that it's smoother to apply and the cotton wool doesn't tug and your skin as much when your moving it around.

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment