Tuesday 1 July 2014

Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream

I just want to say before I get into this; I love almost everything Clinique have ever made, their anti-blemish solutions foundation is still one of my favourites. I think that fact is what made me buy this CC cream without really doing my research into a product first. Usually it takes me a good two weeks to decide to buy something because I'm tight like that... Anyway!



I tried so hard to like this, I swear! I tried everything! Primers, brushes, sponges, fingertips, wet sponges,everything I could think of, and God I hate it. Hate it, hate it, hate it!

It's just bloody awful! It feels sticky on the skin, very heavy and you can always feel that you're wearing it. It never sets so it just slides about and settles into fine lines, you can't touch your face without leaving a fingerprint. Trying to get an even finish is like pulling teeth, it just ends up streaky and goopy. It feels like glue, and all the setting powder in the world couldn't make it stay put. It makes a minuscule amount of difference to the complexion once applied and woe betide anyone who'd dare to apply more than one layer.

I have literally nothing good to say about this, I wouldn't even give it away.

Sorry Clinique; you made a stinker.

Xxxx

*Just to say; I'm only one person, and I have seen good reviews for this product elsewhere. I'm spitting so much venom because it was £28, and like I said, I'm tight like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment