Monday 21 July 2014

Hair Heroes

My hair is a bit flat. It's poker straight and totally oomph-less, not very sexy. Here are a couple of products that help kick some life into it!


Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder
I completely adore this. It's a kind-of dry shampoo, and I'm serious - it lasts for ever! I used to get through a can of dry shampoo every couple of weeks, but I've had this for at least 4 months and have barely used a third of it! It gives such great texture and makes the hair at the roots fluffy and bouncy, I use this even after just washing my hair!

Percy and Reed Wonder Balm
I love massaging a small amount of this into my roots and then down the length of my hair whilst it's still damp, and it makes your hair so much more manageable! It makes styling my hair so much easier and keeps it lasting. Plus it smells divine. 

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray
You should be quite deft-handed when applying this, because if sprayed too liberally it can really weigh your hair down, and make it a bit crunchy too. But on freshly unplaited hair, it gives the most glorious "I woke up like this", easy-going texture.


Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment