Wednesday 13 November 2013

Getting a cold. Actually, it's definitely Ebola.

So I woke up today and wished I hadn't. I feel like I have the beginnings of tonsillitis, which would really worry me if I had tonsils.

It's probably just your average cold, but I'm a wimp. So I spent the day in bed watching PewDiePie walk through Beyond: Two Souls. If you don't know what that is, go and find out.

This is what got me through the day today, and is a little shout out to anyone else who's feels like ****.

Those pyjamas are the best thing I've ever got from Primark *sigh*. And I powered through that entire box of celebrations (except the Bounty obviously - blehh).
Starve a fever; feed a cold and all that!


This mug was £6 from the Disney Store, back when they were having their 25 year anniversary, it's just great.

And then, of course, the sacred texts. Some girls may choose Cosmo, some girls may choose Glamour, some girls may even choose Take A Break. I choose Elle.
25% off Kurt Geiger and a Benefit Lipgloss? No competition.

I read an article by Charlie Brooker describing his own sore throat:
"Even a drink of water becomes a mug of shattered twigs."

Right there with you, Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment