Wednesday 20 November 2013

Maybelline, Bourjois and Olay.

Superdrug emailed me a couple of days ago telling me that if I didn't spend the points on my card, they would expire on the 1rst of December! I was a little bit gutted because I hate spending points. I hoard them. Hoard them like a hoarder hoards crap.
I love sitting on that little balance thinking: "One day. One day I'll have a MILLION points! Mwahahahaha..."

But anyway; here is what I bought...


Bourjois Lipstick in Rose Innocence - I've been wearing this since I applied it in the shopping centre. Its a very pretty pink, a tiny bit shimmery but nothing to balk at. It's staying power is very impressive and the packaging is just gorgeous! It looks so much more expensive than it is!


Olay Complete Care Normal/Dry Day Cream - Olay are my absolute favourite; I've used their mosturisers nearly every day since I was about 13! I normally use the beauty fluid but since I'm running a bit low I thought I'd try this. Its much thicker and creamier than the beauty fluids so I'm hoping this will be a better winter moisturiser. No matter how much I love the beauty fluids, they're very runny and although great moisturisers, I'm feeling something a bit more heavy-duty is in order at the moment- it's freezing outside!

And of course, it smells just as divine as all the other Olay products in existence! Mmm...

And Finally...
Maybelline Fit Me Anti-Shine Stick (115 - Ivory) - I've been dying to try these! I've walked into a shop so many times with the premise of buying it, and then I've always chickened out because I didn't want to spend my minute amount of cash. But here we are... I suppose it was just meant to be.


As you can see, it's got two little circles of colour... How strange! I'll upload a full review of this tomorrow probably, I don't want to scrub my makeup off to reapply it all now. And sorry for the awful photo quality, my phone hates me at the moment.

And that's that! Superdrug points well spent me-thinks!

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment