Thursday 14 November 2013

Homeopathy and the Girl in the Denim Hotpants

I dragged my sorry behind into my 9am biochemistry lecture this morning. I didn't want to, but I hate falling behind.
Thankfully, my self pity was short-lived when my amazing lecturer put this picture up at the beginning:


 No offence intended, of course, to those who do have faith in homeopathy.

As for the girl's story: I was walking home from the lecture and I saw a girl walking in front of me wearing only, I kid you not, denim hotpants (the kind where the bum-cheeks are on show) and a t-shirt.
I was wearing Ugg boots, thermal leggings, a t-shirt, a jumper, gloves, a scarf, a wooly hat and a coat.
She wasn't even wearing tights!

These are pretty much what she was wearing, (Topshop, by the way, £32, yum).
At first I thought she must be insane.
Then I thought; "It must be me. Maybe it's this cold I've got? It could actually be really warm outside." - but then I realised I could see my breath.
Then I was just impressed; "You GO girl! Way to hang on to your summer wardrobe!"


And then the penny dropped. Wednesday night is 'Sports Societies Social Night' (Pound a pint in The Skiving Scholar) - She was doing the walk of shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment