Thursday 7 November 2013

Starting a Blog...

I never thought I'd do this! I've been thinking about it for a while, but truthfully I've never had the courage to actually press the "create blog" button!

And now that I'm here, where do I begin?

I'm a 19 year old student at the University of Plymouth and I love to play around with make-up! There are a thousand things on my make-up wishlist and a thousand more products stuffed into my make-up drawers (indeed, a plural) that I have been wanting to review.

I thought I'd try and show you the way that I get around my insatiable cravings for new products whilst sticking to my minimal student budget. I suppose we'll just see how it goes, dear reader, you single lonely soul!

I hope you enjoy what I have to put out!

Olivia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment