Monday 11 November 2013

So... Purple.

I've been wanting to dye my hair for a while, but I've never had the manhood for it. But after a couple of weeks of pestering from my housemates...
"Uni is the time to get to do things like this!"
"Come on, take a little risk for a change!"
"You can't got through your whole life with only one hair colour!"
...I've bitten the bullet and bought some dye.


Semi-Permanent obviously; I'm not THAT brave.

It wasn't that hard to do really. The only tough part was not dyeing my face or ears, and I did have a bit of a falling-out with the shower head. I dropped it whilst it was still turned on and then I couldn't catch it while it was flailing about. But at least the bathroom walls got a good wash. 

So anyway...


When I first dried it I freaked out a little bit... "Oh my God, it's BLACK!!" but the girls have told me that it should fade in a couple of days and be more of the Plum colour that the box promised. We'll see...


I probably should have eased myself into this whole 'hair-dyeing' fiasco a bit more slowly. Perhaps gone for a chocolate brown, instead of straight in there with purple. Still, it could be a lot worse...


And at least it matches my Mac - Film Noir lipstick!

Xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty Purple :) Looks good on you!

    Dyan

    http://blog.flowerinapalm.com
    www.flowerinapalm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You're the first person to ever comment to me! You've absolutely made my day! :D

      Olivia Xxxxxxx

      Delete